Bonjour chérie


...You're now inside the world of the optimistic


...So explore, feel free to read and interact

...Thanks. Have a great day!


On my own

I admit, I’m talkative and noisy, but there is that specific time of the day that I seek silence…a quiet moment to be alone and be myself.

I don’t know, but every time I’m alone, ideas just come to mind, and pictures suddenly come flashing. That’s the proof that silence is really precious.

Being in my private nest is the chance that I can be me. Yes, most of the time, I laugh out loud with friends, talk like there’s no end, and enjoy every second with them, but though how many times I perform any of these, there’s still a moment that captures a glimpse of my attention to think of the pains I’m trying to escape now.

When I’m angry, when I’ve done wrong, when I’m emotionally wounded, when I’m sad, when I misses a person/s, when I think of worries especially school works, when I’m going crazy thinking of a lot of things…these are the times that I want to sit in a peaceful environment.

Every time I’m on my own, I can’t stop the tears from falling (ga drama ra gd). This is for me, the perfect moment to let all the pain out, to let my anger burst, to speak to heaven my troubles and regrets , and to tell Him everything that’s inside me. This is the time that I cry secrectly. I don’t want to show it, cause when I do, only few understands me.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS
Read Comments

6 chikaDORAs:

Super Kaloy said...

AY NAKU PANGASAWA NA GUD DOH OI!!!
Para dili naka mag-emote sigeh...for inspiration lang gud..ahw?

Wala pa ka naninguha este napaninguhaan...jejeje

K ra nah oi...kung mag-emote ka'g usob, pag-bitay nalang oi!!!jajaja

optimistic dora said...

@ DJ Rem

my God, dghan na naninguha nakoh uy! hehehe...di na gne koh ko ihap!

yatih, labaw ng emote ng menyo jeh uy, samot! hahaha...

D.L. Verzosa said...

thanks for the heartfelt note you left on my site... hehehe yeah,,, bravo for everlasting love!!

optimistic dora said...

@ Ailee

welcum ai! hehehe...a toast to unending and real love!

escape said...

basta wag lang lagi. hehehe...

optimistic dora said...

@ the dong

ahehe, scheduled mn sad nih aqng pg emote2x gnagmay! hahaha...