Bonjour chérie


...You're now inside the world of the optimistic


...So explore, feel free to read and interact

...Thanks. Have a great day!


Three + 1 delivery



My come back to La Libertad was so timely because of three blessings that happened.

First, my newly wed uncle’s wife delivered a baby girl (we have a new cousin!), then his swine also bore piglets. Third, my father’s domesticated sow bore 9 piglets, and last, my auntie’s sow too, bore 12 piglets.

Wow, we have a lot of piglets now, and hogs in the days to come! I’m sure they will be useful, especially in times of necessity.

These are just simple, but big things to be thankful…

Thank you Lord!

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS
Read Comments

3 chikaDORAs:

D.L. Verzosa said...

awh... they are all so cute....
congratulations to the new members of the family...

optimistic dora said...

@ ailee920

hehe, cute sad! hastah piglets kay member nman sad sa family...dghan na jd me samot!

just.aian said...

the baby is so cute...but the piglets are cuter!