Bonjour chérie


...You're now inside the world of the optimistic


...So explore, feel free to read and interact

...Thanks. Have a great day!


None other than


I started my day feelin' great, better! I had a happy disposition, but when I saw you and you started talking, I suddenly lose my appetite. It was like, "a huge dark cloud from an unknown direction passed above my head."

That's why, my day turned out bad. I'm sorry for the blame, but I can't point something or anybody that destroys my day, only you...you, you, and you!

I hope you can still sleep well tonight, your thoughts and heart will be peaceful after hurting people, including me.

But at least, I thank you for that! It made me knew the real you...

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS
Read Comments

2 chikaDORAs:

I am Bong said...

aw. kinsa na doh? hmmmmmm....

optimistic dora said...

@ I am Bong

hehe, wlah ra nih kuya! char2 ra gd... ahw?