Bonjour chérie


...You're now inside the world of the optimistic


...So explore, feel free to read and interact

...Thanks. Have a great day!


T'was already predicted

I said it before, I prophesied it already. It will become worse...and it is happening now.

If you predict things to happen, then it will possibly happen, especially if you are one hundred percent sure of it.

Like what is going on now with my younger sister... a hard-headed sister who does nothing but to follow her own choice, a girl who's just neglecting every advice from elders and good friends.

Now that she's in high school, what she had experienced is becoming worse. I hate hearing this just this morning from papa on a phone call, and to say that… this sister of mine is getting more infatuated to having relationship with a new guy, from the same campus where she is studying now. She’s very young, my goodness! But I think that’s who the new generation of teenagers are.

I don’t know what’s in the mind of this girl…why is she different from me? I’m not saying that she is naughty or bad, that she easily gets attracted with guys, that she thinks she is ready to face every problem in a relationship, that she thinks she can do everything.

By blood, I am her sister. I have to show concern, but how can you express your care to somebody who doesn’t even want to be advised? … Somebody who would just laugh at you when you start to speak seriously? Am I no one? …Am I useless to her?

I don’t think I can change her attitude. I don’t know if I can really explain things to her well when it comes to that foolish thing she entered. Though I’ve not experienced the same thing yet, I know I can guide her, I can tell her everything.

But if she doesn’t want me to intervene with her life, then okay! It’s up to her anyway. She will learn it shortly. She will realize it soon, I know. She will suffer the consequences too. I’ll just pray for her to be strong all the time.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS
Read Comments

2 chikaDORAs:

Hoobert the Awesome said...

base!!!

may mga bata talagang ganyan dude. they think na alam na nila ang lahat kaya they don't care what the elders told them. parang bunsong kapatid ko rin yan kaya nga madalas din kaming mag-away. pero dahil ako ang mas matanda, nagpapaubaya na lang ako. the only thing i found difficult is how to control my temper. tsk. tsk.

optimistic dora said...

@ .p0ot!:

yeah, ngpapa-sensya na nga lang ako... i just can't accept that she is entering dyan sa bagay na yan now, she's still young. but if that's what make her happy, then okay nlang din, hehehe...