Bonjour chérie


...You're now inside the world of the optimistic


...So explore, feel free to read and interact

...Thanks. Have a great day!


A human-earthworm



Being voracious—this is what makes me similar to an earthworm. I am a voracious person, and I’m not ashamed to admit it.

I always want to eat, eat, and eat more because there is something in eating that gives me pleasure and devotes my attention to other things. Eating makes me forget my past shameful and depressing experiences, the pains that I’m currently striving to overcome, and my future worries. Eating makes me happy, and it’s my best direction whenever problems strike my way.

But the earthworm’s voracious trait makes it valuable and useful especially to the farmers. The waste that comes out from its body could be used as fertilizers, good quality of fertilizers! Though ugly, feared of, and outcasted by many, still, this small creature proved that it is essential too, and that its life has a purpose—to help.

I hope, my being voracious too will do something for others. And whatever they say, I’m proud to be called a “human-earthworm”. And soon, my worth will also be discovered.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS
Read Comments

8 chikaDORAs:

Super Kaloy said...

...nice one Doh..wati diay ka.aw., Karon pa q..hehehe

.,.btaw.,just do d thngs dat myks u hapi! Gud day!

just.aian said...

Dora naman, bakit naman earthworm?
hehehe...

i'm voracious too, but I prefer to be a frog!...lols!

escape said...

that's true. i too used to think they were useless.

optimistic dora said...

@ DJ Rem:

thanx 4 da advice jeh! yes, i will always do wat makes me hapi...
kw sad,

optimistic dora said...

@ Prinsesang Palaka:

i'm an earthworm jd yanz! i admit dat...hehe, ok rman sad... frog-earthworm nlang sad kah!

optimistic dora said...

@ the dong:

it's okay, but stop thinking dat way! earthworms are very useful din... hehe...

Paul Denver Sy said...

Doh, one question rah jud ang ni pop sa akong mind the time i read your post. mao ni doh!

OPTIMISTIC ang mga human-eartworm???

PEACE doh! Basta doh, ug saan ka masaya, magpakasaya kah! :-)

optimistic dora said...

@ Paul Denver Sy:

hahaha, optimistic sad ang earthworms bayot uy! hehe, tenkyu! yeah, if wat wil make me hapi, then gowh! thnx yotch...