Bonjour chérie


...You're now inside the world of the optimistic


...So explore, feel free to read and interact

...Thanks. Have a great day!


I have the most understanding parents



There was one time that I lied to mama and papa, one of the bad things a daughter could do to her parents, a headache a girl could give to the people who cares for her most. This is the story...

Last week, I told them "Ma, pa I will go to Dumaguete to watch a band performance". But my destination is NOT on that place. Instead, I went to Cebu, and this time on my own, coz my friends went ahead of me.

I rode on a pump boat for free coz the owner is lolo's cousin. It stopped in Ronda, and I need to commute to reach my purpose—Moalboal, the diving capital of Cebu.

My friends waited for me in the high way, and together we went to Basdiot, where Nanay Auring's house is located.

We stayed there for 3 days, exploring the beauty of the place, then we return to La Libertad riding again in a pump boat (but a smaller one). When I've gone home, I thought mama and papa will be very angry with me (since on the second day, they already know where really I am), but what I saw was the happy smiles on their faces. Everybody inside the house laughed at me becoz of my being very "laagan". And of all the lies I did, that was the worst one, according to them. Papa even cracked jokes on me, while I, enjoyed my self telling them my best experiences there.

I guess, mama and papa found no reasons to scold me and prevent me from going to places I'm thirsting to visit, becoz they know that I can carry my self, and they give their 100% trust on me.



That's the best thing about mama and papa. Nothing and no one compares to them. And yes, it really pays to be a good daughter, and promise, I'll always be.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS
Read Comments

6 chikaDORAs:

caroline casal said...

it really pays to be a good daughter haaaaaaaah!!!!

good daughter diay ng ing-ana molaag walay pananghid,,, hehehe...
ikaw gyud dor... nya sadya kaau ka..
miz u dor...

just.aian said...

kabalo ka nganong nikatawa na lang sila? kay waz naman sila ma do!!!

laagan jud ka Do!!!grabe!!sabagay, explorer gud!!!...

akong pasalubong??

optimistic dora said...

to caroline:

sadya jd car! hehe, wai mahay, kai way kasaba'ng ni tagbo! hehe, miz u pd car!

optimistic dora said...

to prinsesang palaka:

ahehe, wah na jd silai ma do! palangga mn gd ko nila... toinkz, psalubong jd d i...

Anonymous said...

creatingidea

Anonymous said...

Coolkillady