Bonjour chérie


...You're now inside the world of the optimistic


...So explore, feel free to read and interact

...Thanks. Have a great day!


Not Meant to Last

i and my classmate jerwin, composed this song when we were in high school... hope u will like it!

I'm finally here out of those places

Counting the days that I've been missed
As I'm watchin' on the rainbows
I could imagine you

How I wish for you to be in my life
Coz I can't erase you here in my mind
But all I can do is to say
This words of love for you to stay

(chorus)
For you I will make thousands of songs
To show this feeling to where it belongs
And though the love will just fade
No one can erase the love that we've made.

I can't lie to my self and have to admit
That the one like you is hard to forget
But this life's reality goes
That we're not meant to last and just say...
(repeat chorus)

(bridge)
It's really hard to accept it
It's unbelievable to conceive
But we have to search for real
And make it satisfy that destiny's not for us.
(repeat chorus)

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS
Read Comments

1 chikaDORAs:

optimistic dora said...

sana may isang maglakas loob na gawan ng chords ang kantang to! ridy na ang tono, arrangements, etc... plz, para ma discover nman ang nice song koh!