Bonjour chérie


...You're now inside the world of the optimistic


...So explore, feel free to read and interact

...Thanks. Have a great day!


Papa is my man


He is tall, white, and thin. He has a good sense of humor. He can handle with people easily. He is hard working. He is responsible. He knows how to respect old and young people. He understands different emotions of women.

He was my first teacher, my first bible lecturer, my healer, my night in shining armor, my story teller, my leader, my fitness instructor.

His favorite chichiria is "Chippy, chili and cheese flavor". His favorites are sea foods, vegetables, and root crops. He is a good volleyball player, and knows chess and badminton. He can teach you the basics in strumming and plucking of guitar, though he's not that good in playing the said instrument.

He will advice you to read different kinds of reading material, like encyclopedias and bible. But he would discourage you in reading novels, because the actions only revolve around a single person, or two people separated by destiny, or any romantic or emotional stories.

He hates abusive and greedy people. His principles in life are "It's better to give than to receive," and "Respect others if you want to be respected".

If he sees something impressive in you, especially your intelligence/performance in school or talent, then he would be very proud of you. He would always brag that unique ability(s) of yours.

I love him so much, and no one could ever replace him in my heart. He is my father, my ideal man. And because of that, I want to marry a man like him.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS
Read Comments

0 chikaDORAs: