Bonjour chérie


...You're now inside the world of the optimistic


...So explore, feel free to read and interact

...Thanks. Have a great day!


Motivated to linger


I said I won’t stop until I’ll find the job that will make me happy, but I told myself, I think I will stop here. Working in the government is but cool and adventurous. I find happiness here ‘cause most of the time, I’m doing field works and meeting different people from all walks of life. Here, I’ve got the opportunity to explore the City of Cebu, its people, and its way of governance.

I want to stay longer in the government because unlike private companies, I don’t have to worry much about my number of absences and lates, my outfit and others, only that I have to finish the task that has been entrusted to me by my heads of office and co-employees. But above all, unlike other firms and establishments, working in the government isn’t much stressful. I have quite time mingling with the visitors/ clients/constituents and co-employees, and also, quite time visiting the urban and rural barangays. This is the life that I wanted! I love working here. I’m literally moving.

Receiving “thank you” (salamat) from the people you are helping is fulfilling and satisfying. I find excitement every day that I render duty in our office at the City Hall. I love this job and I thank God for bringing me here. No regret that I’ve transferred and registered as a voter of Cebu City, because I’m able to help myself and others. This is the challenge that I’ll continue to stride.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS
Read Comments

0 chikaDORAs: