Bonjour chérie


...You're now inside the world of the optimistic


...So explore, feel free to read and interact

...Thanks. Have a great day!


My dear Ibing



I don’t want to see people leaving… because it only pains me.

This morning, past 10am, my roommate left for Canlaon. This sweet, bubbly and cheerful girl I will forever miss. I’ve been with different roommates for four years in college, but I want to say that she’s the best among them.

Maribel has been very honest to me. She was never shy to share with me the story of her family, and personal experiences. I recall, she gave me a complete narration of the boyfriends he had since elementary.

She has been very respectful to me, especially every time I came from an overnight. I can manifest it as she strictly reprimands my board mates to be silent because “psssht, hilum mo kay natulog si Ate Dora.” Yes, I will never forget this line.

Maribel has also been very thoughtful to me especially with my schedule, wherein sometimes, I just knocked the door at dawn, and though soundly sleeping, she kindheartedly opened it for me.

For the entire school year that we lived together, she kept the room clean and beautified it all her way, especially if she found new and attractive materials. I can see she’s neat and organized.

Maribel was the only roommate who caught me crying. And no other roommate had made me cry as hard as what I did this morning when she went inside the room for the last time.

Ibing, langga bya jud taka. You always make me smile. You never wanted me to feel weak. You hug me when I’m sad. You cheer me up when I’m down.

I know you kissed me before you leave. I just pretended to be sleeping because I don’t want to see you walking away from my sight. I will miss you Bing. I love you! Ahh, gipahilak ko nimu Bing huh.

Thank you for everything Day. Thank you for understanding my attitude. Thank you for believing in me as your mentor. Thank you for the respect and trust. Thanks for all the chikka you’ve shared with me.

I wish you all the best especially with your on-going life as a Mass Communication student. Sana magtuloy-tuloy, and I’m looking forward to seeing you three years from now, marching the aisle with your own toga (same to the one hanged inside the room).

I thank God for making you part of my colorful college life. Don’t forget what I’ve texted you. For as long as I’m alive, I will always be your Ate Dora, and you can always count on me every time there are problems. I’m just a call, text or chat away. God will always bless you and Igiboy.

PS. Sori na gud kung sahay rako kayu muuli sa boarding house. Kung muuli man, mubalik ra pod dayun sa skuylahan, hehe. I love you Bing!

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS
Read Comments

2 chikaDORAs:

Orange Pulps ♥ said...

dili na mo magkita usob mi doh?...

optimistic dora said...

@ orange: dili na nak...