Bonjour chérie


...You're now inside the world of the optimistic


...So explore, feel free to read and interact

...Thanks. Have a great day!


Oh holy night


March 11, 2011 is a very fruitful day. This morning, we were jumping in triumph because of the success of our research-survey. Now, I just got back to the office after attending two consecutive fellowships from two different religious organizations which are close to my heart—the YoungLife and Student Movement for Christ.

Let me first share about the first group, YoungLife. I became a member of this when I was 17, when I joined its one week October Camp (OKKA) through the invitation of Mary Dawn Valencia at Trinity Ranch, Compostela, Cebu for one week using my boarding house rental fee which is P700.

The registration was supposed to be P800 (that includes the fare, food and accommodation for five days at Compostela), but Sir Noel Yasi and Ate Milo Yasi are very understanding. And so with that amount, I was given the opportunity to attend OKKA 2007. I’ve already made several blogposts about YoungLife and OKKA, but again, I would say that it was the best among all the camps that I’ve attended.

However, I can infrequently attend the weekly Wednesday gathering at the YL-Center in Piapi because of academic reasons. And I’m very thankful that Sir Yasi, Ate Milo and the rest of the members understand me.

Tonight is supposed to be YL’s “A Tribute to the Graduates” at PHCCI that’s why I invited my classmates. But Aisa, another YoungLifer said that it will be moved to another date. But it’s still okay, very okay.

Next is the Student Movement for Christ which worship center is just a few distance away from our boarding house, or shall I say, our neighbor.

Honestly, I’ve been hearing their praises on Saturdays, Sundays, and some other days, but tonight is the first time that I attended their fellowship through the invitation of my course mate, Roselyn Gajelloma (or Mami Rose as I call her).

I then realized how important this night for them is, because this is their last fellowship for school year 2010-2011. Wow, I must be very lucky and blessed to have attended their last gathering, but first for me.

I’ve met and befriended more students through that, and found out that the usual and rarely seen faces inside my campus are also SMCians who attend fellowships regularly and loudly praise God.

Yehey, thank You so much for the night Lord, thank You for all the opportunities.


  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS
Read Comments

0 chikaDORAs: