Bonjour chérie


...You're now inside the world of the optimistic


...So explore, feel free to read and interact

...Thanks. Have a great day!


Ideal tandem



We’re finally done with our research-survey and defend in Communication Research II of Ma’am Joy Perez. Well what can I say? But a big smile which says “Thank You Lord!”

Yes, we’re done with this. From formulating questions, going to and fro Ma’am Joy’s office, distributing more than a hundred survey sheets, roving around the corners of Main Campuses I and II and even to Campus III (which is the Freedom Park) for almost three weeks, asking students if they are fraternity/sorority members, requesting them to fill the questionnaire adding that this is only for our final requirement in one of the major subjects, and that this will not harm them and their group, compiling, tallying, analyzing, encoding, finalizing, until the day of proving and defending the gathered data, now very glad that we reached this peak with our instructor who did not complicate our study in the end.

I’m grateful that my partner on this research is someone who observes deadline and someone who has great aim of passing, thus I wanted to recognize her, Ms. Mardy Deciar.

Mardy and I for years have always had that good partnership because we know each other and we understand one another. If I would be asked first if who I want to pair with, I would immediately choose her because she’s not lazy, and she has this attitude that “this should be done as soon as possible.” In her part also (such as during the selection of partners for this survey when I was absent), she would also choose me. I don’t know what her reason is, but I think she found me as someone who can be trusted or relied upon or someone who is responsible with school tasks too.

But sad to say, this is our last partnership in college. Moreover, I can attest that Mardy is a dedicated student. Yehey, we did it again ma’am.


  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS
Read Comments

0 chikaDORAs: