Bonjour chérie


...You're now inside the world of the optimistic


...So explore, feel free to read and interact

...Thanks. Have a great day!


Imported


Eighty percent (80 %) of my clothes is made from imported materials and sold in international markets. They’re of good quality but its prices are less—they are what we call the famous “ukay-ukay”.

Every time my allowance arrives, I never miss going to ukay-ukay stores. Parang kabisado ko na lahat ng lugar dito sa Dumaguete na may display’ng ukay-ukay. Nabilhan ko na yata lahat, mula sa sapatos o sandal, hanggang sa pantalon, t-shirt, dress, sinturon, at sombrero. Pati bag kasama na dyan.

Aside from its quality, ukay-ukay is the best dahil abot-kaya ang presyo at makakapili ka sa maraming choices. Like many other women, I do love ukay-ukay.

Those apparels sold in department stores can’t bet the ukay-ukays displayed in all ukay-ukay stores. At magiging fashionista ka pa kapag mas pipiliin mong pumunta sa tindahan ng ukay-ukay.

But I’ve observed changes within me these past days, because I seldom visit ukay-ukay stores for I am preoccupied with foods. Sorry, matakaw din kasi ako ehh, hehe…

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS
Read Comments

0 chikaDORAs: