Bonjour chérie


...You're now inside the world of the optimistic


...So explore, feel free to read and interact

...Thanks. Have a great day!


Free ride


After a solo strolling at the Rizal Boulevard tonight, I saw this foreign couple while standing in front of the Sisters of St. Paul of Chartres. I was actually waiting for a tricycle that could take me back to my boarding house.

But the couple is not the usual traveler pair that I often see along the streets. I was amazed because they had with them their babies—the mother carrying her daughter on her front, and the father carrying his son on his back.

I believe they are traveling tourists, but isn’t it a burden carrying babies or little children while moving from one area to another, especially to a place you’re not acquainted with? It is, right? But I salute the couple for their care for their children and love for adventure. Imagine, they could have left their babies to their families/relatives in their country or let a nanny take care of them, but look at how cool they are. Amazing, right?

I know that this style is common in the US and other foreign countries, but sometimes, I feel pity for children who are uncomfortable with their position.


  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS
Read Comments

1 chikaDORAs:

Anonymous said...

I hadn't noticed optimisticdora.blogspot.com before in my searches!
I am quite fascinating in this theme desire you testament fancy author on it in hereafter posts.