Bonjour chérie


...You're now inside the world of the optimistic


...So explore, feel free to read and interact

...Thanks. Have a great day!


Wise expend


Unplanned walk: Part 2


If I was with them last Monday, yesterday (Tuesday), I was with SheiCatz. We felt bored staying in the office, seizing the same environment, so we opt to go to Robinsons for she will write her features, while me with my editorial.

We also agreed to take lunch there, but what was not part of the plan was the overspending we had by watching a movie (which ticket costs P101.00/each), buying grocery, foods and others at the Supermarket, and eat at a (not much) costly restaurant.

For six hours we stayed in one place having only half page (of a bond paper) accomplishment of our assignments. But despite our wastrel attitudes, I and Sheila will always believe that it’s better to waste money for food or other stuffs, rather than using them to purchase drugs, liquors, cigarettes, and other vices.

For me personally, I would say that I’ve always been an obedient daughter so I deserve all the good things in this world such as receiving enough allowance plus extra for the other expenses.

So if I spend too much in a week or day, there should be no regret because after all, what matters most is the fact that you’ve enjoyed what you’ve paid for.


  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS
Read Comments

0 chikaDORAs: