Bonjour chérie


...You're now inside the world of the optimistic


...So explore, feel free to read and interact

...Thanks. Have a great day!


H



This is the most favorite letter of everyone in this office. It stands for “Honorarium”. It is the vitamins for us who are working in a student publication. This is considered by all as sort of motivation and encouragement to do more for the paper and for students that we are serving. In other words, H is money.

Our Business Manager this morning said that the H will be available in the afternoon. Wow, what a very good news. We’ll be fully alive again, haha.

I’m having a serious cold, so despite this feeling, it can never surpass my happiness upon hearing that the H is now ready. It has been a long time since I received an H from my efforts in the publication. Wow, I love it, I love it, I love it much!

So where would I spend my H? Hmmn, I think I’ll deposit the three-fourths for my ATM account. Emergency cases, we don’t know.


  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS
Read Comments

0 chikaDORAs: