Bonjour chérie


...You're now inside the world of the optimistic


...So explore, feel free to read and interact

...Thanks. Have a great day!


Expect no rest


Received a text message from mama this morning that Manda and Yanna are sick and that they’re always mentioning my name, maybe because they miss me.

I was on my way to our shooting place when she sent me this. But I don’t want to get affected with the message for I don’t want to mix emotion of longing for them while working here.

To be honest to my self, I admit I miss them. I miss papa, mama, younger sisters, lolo, lola, nanay, tatay, ante, uncle, everybody at home. Who wouldn’t miss their families? Only a cruel does.

I went home two months ago, and I want to return now. But sad to say, I cannot spend my semestral break with them because of the many requirements in two of our majors—both subjects are handled by an “output-focused” instructor, which for me is a good training.

Though I’ll be staying in the city but infrequently returns to the boarding house because of the things that must be complied as early as we can, I’m sure I’ll still my enjoy week/s because with me all the time are my dearly loved batch mates in Mass Com.

As one team, we’ll be making our class full-length film, short film, and I almost forget the individual project in Announcing. Here, I’ll be acting as an anchor in a tv news program, but not the whole series. For 3 minutes I’ll be broadcasting a silent news, then introduce Ramie as the next reporter.

All these require technical skills and these could not be done for two or three weeks only, this could take one month or more from pre-prod to prod to post-prod (for films) and one week for the individual project.

This is really hard, costly, and tiring, but I’m optimistic that we will finish these all before December (hahai)… We have to, this is for our grades, and this is for our graduation.

Ajah 4th year Mass Coms! Ajah classmates!


  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS
Read Comments

0 chikaDORAs: