Bonjour chérie


...You're now inside the world of the optimistic


...So explore, feel free to read and interact

...Thanks. Have a great day!


Burn


Is this the day I deserve to have? Do I need to walk from morning ‘til night from school to the public market, and vice versa? Then from Negros Maritime College Foundation to an expert? Lastly, from the police station to school, rest in the office for a while, then walk again going the police station, and vice versa? I realize that I'm doing the same routine today.

No, I’m not complaining. I just wanted to share how my day went. It’s not because of the effort, but it’s because of the painful heat of the sun while walking.

I hope I won't be experiencing the same tomorrow.


  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS
Read Comments

0 chikaDORAs: