Bonjour chérie


...You're now inside the world of the optimistic


...So explore, feel free to read and interact

...Thanks. Have a great day!


Renewal of vow


I found this picture of Fergie Ferguson and Josh Duhamel last week. Even though the couple had been married for a year, they stand before the altar and the people of God for the second time, to show how they love each other despite the plaguing issue that Josh cheated on Fergie with an Atlanta-based stripper.

I immediately got jealous when I saw this sweet picture of them, ‘cause I can feel the presence of love despite the troubles the couple is experiencing being famous public icons.

Duhamel is a very good looking man who started as a fashion model, then later became an in-demand and versatile actor. I just recently knew him as Captain Lennox of Transformers 2, for when I watched movies, I don’t mind who the actors are as long as I’ve seen that certain film.

I was also enthralled with Fergie’s wedding gown. It’s very elegant, the design is much detailed. I love it! It really fits to the curvaceous body of the singer. Fergie looks gorgeous with it.

Speaking of Fergie, I’ve been a big fan of her group, the Black Eyed Peas. I remember when I was in high school, I even burned their songs on CDs so I can hear them often. I even memorized the songs and contest with my sister every time it is played on. Their hip hop songs shape for teenagers, for celebration, for enjoynment. You can’t help but dance when you hear their music.

In an info I found in the internet, the marriage vow renewal ceremony took place just outside of Santa Barbara in California. And according to some who witness the occasion, it was a super secret ceremony which lasted less than 15 minutes. Wow, isn’t it amazing? It was the same with Judy Anne’s wedding, only that the latter was a whole day celebration.

Anyways, this post is just about my jealousy to Fergie’s gown and appreciation to their love story. I really salute the two, I hope they will stay together, forever.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS
Read Comments

2 chikaDORAs:

optimistic dora said...

@ anonymous

nosebleed ko dong! hahaha... wat does this mean?

Anonymous said...

Nice post and this fill someone in on helped me alot in my college assignement. Thank you on your information.