Bonjour chérie


...You're now inside the world of the optimistic


...So explore, feel free to read and interact

...Thanks. Have a great day!


Forget it and welcome the next episode


Last night, during the New Year's eve mass in our church, the priest preached that it's better for someone to forget all the pains that happened for the whole year, to look forward positively on the things that might happen this 2010, to embrace the new year with open arms, to change what needs to be changed, to be true to ourselves, and to continue doing what a Christian must ought to do to his fellow.

These words of Fr. Morales convinced me. Whether I like it or not, I cannot change the history anymore, but I can change my self by making the most out of everything, the most of my days better than before, and give the best of what I can on this new chapter of my journey.

I don't know what lies ahead, I'm not certain of the twists and surprises that waits for me this 2010, but I know, God won't leave me, I know that I'll still have many shoulders to cry on, hands to hold on, hearts to touch, mouths and ears to share my stories to, and more people to share how beautiful life is.

I'm ready for this year, and I'm officially welcoming the year of the tiger to my life.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS
Read Comments

4 chikaDORAs:

Anonymous said...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!

optimistic dora said...

@ Anonymous

ahw? thanks anonymous! hahaha....

"a lot of creativity and originality", well, thanks again!

hehehe..God bless!

Anonymous said...

Keep posting stuff like this i really like it.

optimistic dora said...

@ anonymous

ahh, ok! thnx,