Bonjour chérie


...You're now inside the world of the optimistic


...So explore, feel free to read and interact

...Thanks. Have a great day!


A foreign song

I don’t understand it, but I can feel it...


That’s the impact of Korean love songs to me. Though saranghe and annyeong haseyo are the only words I know, still I can catch the message the artist wants to say with his song.

The soft melody touches someone’s heart; the beat and words drawn on move the brains; everything in it is easy to grasp.

I’m sure what makes it easy for someone to feel the song, that is, because of the state of emotion of the listener.

Yes, when the person is lonely, whether what language it is, she will find it easy to appreciate a heartrending song, like the Korean love songs which we often hear this time.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS
Read Comments

0 chikaDORAs: