Bonjour chérie


...You're now inside the world of the optimistic


...So explore, feel free to read and interact

...Thanks. Have a great day!


It's Christmas


“Silent night, holy night
All is calm, all is bright…”

It’s October and I can clearly sense the smell of Christmas. I woke up this 11:00am hearing the beautiful melody of this song. (PS, I slept at 6:30 am). That's why, my day started calmly and brightly too, though there a lot of worries that awaits me outside.

December is coming its way, and I am now looking forward for surprises this Christmas.

Christmas is special so I wish everybody in advance "a happy and prosperous Christmas" together with their loved-ones.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS
Read Comments

2 chikaDORAs:

Super Kaloy said...

MERRY CHRISTMAS Doh!!!
Ako gift ha?!

Ahw? bitaw pasko na jud au rong panahona...

optimistic dora said...

@ DJ Rem

ahh, gi balih nimuh dah! hehehe... aq gift jeh? thank u daan...

merry xmas sad, pasko nah nih! hehehe...