Bonjour chérie


...You're now inside the world of the optimistic


...So explore, feel free to read and interact

...Thanks. Have a great day!


A woman's weakness



















It’s hard to understand people, yes it is! Almost everyday, I encounter this situation from different people I know, and those whom I just passed in the way.

But I know of a woman whose attitude is really hard to get. Once she is happy, then came a time, her eyes are filled with tears and mouth shouting for pain.

We’ve been living in one room for four months now, and I know her already. She’s the typical “masayahin”, funny and talkative girl. She does not keep secrets, and almost every detail about her life is shared to me already. We have similarities, many actually, and one of that is our craze for foods. Yes, foods keep our bond closer.

She is true. If she does not like the person, then she tells you direct to your face. She is frank. She handles jokes, but if it’s too much, she’ll let you learn a lesson and throw jokes that will also destroy your ego, but at the same time, make you realize that what you did is wrong.

She is humble and kind. What she has, she shares it with others. But there came a time when someone abused her kindness.

Like me, she also doesn’t care what others say especially with the clothes she wears. But I admit we are a lot different when it comes to this stuff. She prefers more of the sexy type outfits, while I, stick to the simple and sometimes, “badoy” or “tomboy” get-outs.

But this personality of her influenced me a lot. I never did put eyeliner, only now that we live in the same room. She keeps on reminding me to walk with confidence, and snub those who do not deserve my attention. But there is this one thing I will never forget about her. She is a woman who loves seriously, who gives all for the sake of a man until nothing is left for her. But this pure love of her was wasted by a boyfriend who has another girl, since they only see each other once a month.

For three weeks now, she’s always crying. Reaching the house at night hearing a woman shouting and seeing her teary eyes are not new to me. But I just let her. I want her to let that pain and anger burst. I know, crying is the way she expresses how she has been hurt by a man whom she trusted and loved most. I can sense that anger and revenge is what’s in her mind now.

But everyday is always a new beginning. I’m trying to help her forget everything that happened, though moving on as she admits, is hard for now.

Every time we’re together, I want to see her smiling again…I want that face that worries nothing, a face which does not face problems.

And yes, this is one of the attitudes I do not understand with her. I thought she is slowly recovering, I thought her smiles are the guarantee that she’s fine now. But as time goes, it’s getting worse. The memory of the man keeps flashing back to her thoughts, and how can I help her erase the events of the past?

Every time she cries, I can feel her pain too. Her experience is telling me not to easily and immediately enter in a relationship especially if I do not know the man yet. It also teaches that once you are there, do not give your hundred percent affection to the man.

This girl I am talking is no other than my only roommate whose weakness occurs when she is deeply falling in love.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS
Read Comments

9 chikaDORAs:

D.L. Verzosa said...

i could relate to this post..
its so sad but i know she'll recover from it....
just be by her side...

optimistic dora said...

@ aiLee920

i think,every girl can relate to dis, especially those who are in a relationship... and yes, it's so sad. i can feel her pain too...

I'll be by her side always,

optimistic dora said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Paul Denver Sy said...

ooooooowwwwwwwwwhhh... how sad naman... ano ba naman ang mundo ngayon, puno ng heart aches and pains... daghan ng tawong gpanggutom, magdrama pa jud ug love2x... my Gas! anyways, we have different lives and my concerns for your boardmates, the girls who cried everynight, and as well to others na nasakitan, GOD KNOWS WHAT IS THE BEST FOR US! PERIOD!!! LOVE! LIVE! LIFE! esmile lang nah! God wants us to be happy for everyday blessings!

D.L. Verzosa said...

thanks for the note....

Chubskulit Rose said...

That's the problem of investing your emo so much, when you fall talagang masakit..

following your blog na dearest.. Hope to see your footprints..

Marveling Memories
Etcetera Etcetera
Spice Up your Life!
Obstacles & Glories

optimistic dora said...

@ Paul Denver Sy

of cours, kung may happiness,may heartaches din yotch...ganyan ang world,hindi perfect! but God knws everything, da best, yes, da best!

optimistic dora said...

@ chubskulit

wow, thank u for following!

a lesson to be learned, not to invest everything jd...

Anonymous said...

Good day, sun shines!
There have been times of troubles when I didn't know about opportunities of getting high yields on investments. I was a dump and downright stupid person.
I have never imagined that there weren't any need in big initial investment.
Now, I'm happy and lucky , I begin to get real income.
It gets down to select a proper companion who utilizes your funds in a right way - that is incorporate it in real deals, and shares the profit with me.

You may get interested, if there are such firms? I have to answer the truth, YES, there are. Please be informed of one of them:
http://theinvestblog.com [url=http://theinvestblog.com]Online Investment Blog[/url]