Bonjour chérie


...You're now inside the world of the optimistic


...So explore, feel free to read and interact

...Thanks. Have a great day!


Hapi bday!

Today is the birthday of the most important man in my life. In my whole existence, I never found of a best man aside from him.
And in his special day, I will tell many things about him...

He is tall, white and thin.
• Same with me, he too is allergic to dirty waters.
• He has great sense of humor.
• He is very kind to all.
• Whether you are a man or a woman, rich or poor, adult or child, he shows
the same treatment.
• He is understanding and patient.
• Like mama, he hates abusive people too.
• He’s not choosy or picky.
• He loves and cares truly.
• He never refuses to share his knowledge to anybody.
• He loves reading, especially encyclopedias and newspapers.
• He was my first teacher and tutor.
• He is fond of planting, because he’s an agriculturist.
• He doesn’t smoke, and drinks occasionally.
• He loves eating vegetables and seafoods.
• His favorite “chichiria” is Chippy (chili & cheese flavor).
• He is good in volleyball & chess, and a little in badminton.
• He can teach you the basics of guitar strumming and plucking though he’s
not that good in playing the instrument.
• He wants to visit Baguio..
• He taught me beachcombing and other seashore activities.
• He showed me the process of feeding the pigs and cleaning the pens.
• Everyday, he never misses going to the shore and check his piles of stones
there.
• He always warns me not to have boyfriends yet unless I’ll be done with my
responsibility as a student.
• He wants his children to finish studying.
• He wants the best for everybody he loves.


He is now 51 years old and I’m very proud of this man. He is my father and I love him so much.

Thank you Papa!

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS
Read Comments

2 chikaDORAs:

escape said...

belated happy birthday to your dad!

optimistic dora said...

thank u, in behalf of him!