Bonjour chérie


...You're now inside the world of the optimistic


...So explore, feel free to read and interact

...Thanks. Have a great day!


Kilig2x



Hahai, your simple tap on my shoulder, smile, and a “go” encouragement mean so much to me. Ahh, I’m, so kilig right now. My afternoon never turned dull because we met and communicated with each other.

Every time I see you, I’m filled with color, I am inspired. When I see you approaching my way, I want to make sure that I look happy.

If you only knew that I admire you, then you will realize that everything you show to me is already considered a big thing on my part.

Wheeeh, esturyahe! But this is just a crush to someone who is intelligent, talented, good-looking, and someone who has a very nice attitude.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS
Read Comments

0 chikaDORAs: