Bonjour chérie


...You're now inside the world of the optimistic


...So explore, feel free to read and interact

...Thanks. Have a great day!


Love ko ‘to



Amusing to realize how simple pleasures such as cokefloat, fries, sundaes, and everything from my favorite food chain, McDonalds complete my day.

Because of so much love and addiction to Mcdo, I could tolerate my constant ‘going to and fro’ Mcdo. Every time my taste buds crave for Mcdo, I could sacrifice my allowance just to satisfy my craving.

Mcdo is reasonably priced and truly scrumptious. Nothing beats their chicken fillet, fries and burger. No other food chain offers an affordable sundae. And Mcdo is the only maker of the all time favorite, cokefloat. Mcdo has more to offer, foods that all ages would love to eat. (Ahw, I’m advertising now)

Hoh, I really love Mcdo as Angelina Jolie’s and Brat Pitt’s children also do. I wouldn’t mind eating solo as long as I’ve answered my craving and made my day satisfied.

We love Mcdo, how ‘bout you?

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS
Read Comments

0 chikaDORAs: