Bonjour chérie


...You're now inside the world of the optimistic


...So explore, feel free to read and interact

...Thanks. Have a great day!


Negative photograph



I said “it’s gonna be a bad day,” and so it was.

I was riding in this van-for-hire (v-hire) going to the north. I seated in front. Though still not feeling well, but I did risk the trip and endured the painful heat of the sun just to celebrate Christmas with people who are number one in my heart.

Being in the front seat, I could clearly see the approaching and following vehicles (through the side mirror). But every time I looked attentively on two incoming vehicles, I always sensed a tragedy. Yes, an accident specifically.

I did have bad thoughts in mind that time, and I don’t know why, maybe because of my bad condition.

Since I sat down in that place, I really felt different, that ‘this is a bad ride.’ And it happened. In fact, while we were still near the Hall of Justice, the driver suddenly stopped because of the insufficient crude oil in the engine. Then we stopped at Sibulan Airport (highway) because of the flat tires. And worst, the vehicle needed not to be driven anymore because of severe tire damage while we were in the town of Jimalalud.

So I wasn’t exactly able to reach my destination. I just rode in a motorcycle to arrive at our place. But thank God that nothing bad happened to us passengers and to finally be able to run away from that dangerous situation.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS
Read Comments

0 chikaDORAs: