Bonjour chérie


...You're now inside the world of the optimistic


...So explore, feel free to read and interact

...Thanks. Have a great day!


“The importance of my course—AB Mass Com”

Justify FullOn the third type of our Midterm exam in Feature writing, we were asked to write a 200-300 words article about a topic entitled “The importance of my course—AB Mass Com”. It was impromptu and what I've written was a combination of personal experience and informative feature. Char2 ra gd! lolz

Since elementary, I’ve always been dreaming to be a newscaster, and one way to achieve that, is to take Mass Communication. In fact, though still young, I after watch news reports imagining that being a reporter would be my future profession.

I grow up bringing with me the willingness and aim of taking Mass Com when I reach college. And yes, I made it!

Mass Com is not only my first choice course, but definitely my ultimate course! Very glad to pass the series of examinations, I entered Negros Oriental State University (NORSU) and embraced the fact that I am an official enrollee and part of the known, Mass Communicators Society.

Within three years of existence, practicing the field, I came to realize the importance of my course, the significance of media.

Being a Mass Com student, you are holding the credibility in you. The whole institution—from the professors to its students—they are entrusting you the information, interesting issues that if acted immediately, would make a difference and create significance to the NORSU community.

More than that, being a Mass Communicator is accepting the reality that you serve as the source of the righteous and relevant facts that everything you speak and write gives an impact to everyone. Yes, as part of the team, you need to be careful and watch on your own actions.

But for me probably, the most important thing about this course is being the voice of the students, the fighter and defender of their rights.

It is helping them to speak out their disappointments, queries, and complains on the inconvenience of the facilities and improper conducts of the professors.

Being a Mass Communicator I know, I’ve come a long way, but still needs to take more steps on the real world of it. But I truly believe that I deserve a place in this ground.

I am for Mass Com, and Mass Com is for me!

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS
Read Comments

4 chikaDORAs:

Anonymous said...

Thank you :-) take a look that emo boy style on this blog:
http://www.emo--boys.info

Anonymous said...

Amiable dispatch and this post helped me alot in my college assignement. Gratefulness you seeking your information.

Anonymous said...

i definitely enjoy your own posting choice, very interesting,
don't quit as well as keep posting as it simply well worth to read it,
impatient to look over even more of your own well written articles, kind regards!

Anonymous said...

Hi,

I mostly visits this website[url=http://www.weightrapidloss.com/lose-10-pounds-in-2-weeks-quick-weight-loss-tips].[/url]You have really contiributed very good info here optimisticdora.blogspot.com. I am sure due to busy scedules we really do not get time to care about our health. In plain english I must warn you that, you are not serious about your health. Research points that almost 80% of all USA adults are either obese or overweight[url=http://www.weightrapidloss.com/lose-10-pounds-in-2-weeks-quick-weight-loss-tips].[/url] Hence if you're one of these individuals, you're not alone. In fact, most of us need to lose a few pounds once in a while to get sexy and perfect six pack abs. Now the question is how you are planning to have quick weight loss? [url=http://www.weightrapidloss.com/lose-10-pounds-in-2-weeks-quick-weight-loss-tips]Quick weight loss[/url] is really not as tough as you think. If you improve some of your daily diet habbits then, its like piece of cake to quickly lose weight.

About me: I am author of [url=http://www.weightrapidloss.com/lose-10-pounds-in-2-weeks-quick-weight-loss-tips]Quick weight loss tips[/url]. I am also health trainer who can help you lose weight quickly. If you do not want to go under hard training program than you may also try [url=http://www.weightrapidloss.com/acai-berry-for-quick-weight-loss]Acai Berry[/url] or [url=http://www.weightrapidloss.com/colon-cleanse-for-weight-loss]Colon Cleansing[/url] for effortless weight loss.