Bonjour chérie


...You're now inside the world of the optimistic


...So explore, feel free to read and interact

...Thanks. Have a great day!


I was wrong



Yes, I was wrong of judging you. I was wrong when I thought you have changed into somebody I was not used to know.

I admit I felt the selfishness in me that time, when I sensed that you were far from me, ‘cause I don’t want you to show me that way.

Only now I find out, that on those days, you were not in your frame of mind to talk with others because you had misunderstanding with some people. You wanted to be alone during those moments, and I still understand why you didn't share it with me because of its confidentiality.

Anyways, at this point of my life, I'm confident because there's nothing to be worried about. And I'm happy because everything...our friendship is restored.


  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS
Read Comments

0 chikaDORAs: