Bonjour chérie


...You're now inside the world of the optimistic


...So explore, feel free to read and interact

...Thanks. Have a great day!


Morning journey and lesson


It was dawn when we went to the fogging place of Ticala, Valencia where the Philippine National Oil Company or Energy Development Corporation (present name) is found. I thought it’s located in Palinpinon, but it’s farther than that.


I first heard about the place when I was in high school. Its being one of the four major geothermal power station sites in the country made me interested to visit the company. I was intrigued with its structure, with its dimension, with how they process the oil, everything about Palinpinon. Curiosity alarmed my head.

And the time came that I will be visiting the place. I was with one of our photographers, because we’ll be taking pictures of a Norsunian who is at the same time, working as guard of the company during nights.

The place is very cold, it was raining, but my eagerness to reach made our way to it.

But unfortunately, something unexpected happened when we reached the Palinpinon barangay hall. Usually, when I ride in a motorcycle, I do not hold the driver because since then, I’ve been very confident riding in such vehicles, ‘cause I know, the driver can be trusted. The usual persons driving are my uncle, that’s why I trust them.

A lesson for me this time, I almost fell from the vehicle when we were about to overtake for a steep and rocky road going to our destination. I really held the jacket of my companion tightly. Because I was very confident with the road without thinking that the motor has no bumper at the back.

Nevertheless, it was a nice experience though I was almost put into danger. The lesson I've learned will forever be kept, that is not to text while riding (motorcycle) in a difficult road.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS
Read Comments

0 chikaDORAs: