Bonjour chérie


...You're now inside the world of the optimistic


...So explore, feel free to read and interact

...Thanks. Have a great day!


The Blast


Courtesy of my board mate and his portable dvd player, I found my another favorite movie. It is based on the story “Operation Noah” written by Horst Freund, and directed by Anthony Hickox, who is also an actor, film producer, and screenwriter.

It starred actors such as Eddie Griffin, Vinnie Jones, Breckin Meyer, Vivica A. Fox, Nicky Andrews, and more.

I searched the synopsis of the movie, and it's simple: a righteous environmentalist tortures the crew of a hijacked oil rig in a Christmas season.

First, I found no interest with the movie because prior to it, I also watched other similar action movies which uses weapons, martial arts, go to a mission, and has to save somebody or something, etcetera. But when the scene was focused on the start of the shooting, when the activists entered the ship, especially when I saw that their guns were packed or covered like Christmas gifts, and when the legally adapted child of Dixon, the actor was followed by Luca, the right hand of Michael, the head of the activists, my emotion and aggressiveness started to rise.

What a suspense move like the Air Force One, my other favorite and those of Jackie Chan’s!

The movie really exudes your emotion particularly when you saw, the father who did everything just to protect and save his son.

You would as well be impressed with the FBI Agents, especially the woman who is very brave and wise. Aside from that, the hi-tech devices also add excitement to the viewers.

The expressions, movement of the actors and villains add drama and effects to the movie. The involvement of a child is also another important substance that catches the attention of adults and young ones.

Even if my board mate slept beside, as if I’m the owner of the room and the gadget, I didn’t resist finishing the movie and seeing even the names of the staffers.

It’s an exciting and aggressive movie, and all in all, a thumbs up to the crew of the Blast. I salute the minds behind it.


  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS
Read Comments

2 chikaDORAs:

mary said...

TV napod do? hahah! french! :)

optimistic dora said...

@ mary

uu, as usual marg! hehehe...