Bonjour chérie


...You're now inside the world of the optimistic


...So explore, feel free to read and interact

...Thanks. Have a great day!


Who, where are you?

This will be my 18th Christmas, but until now, I still have not found you.

The time that I sensed this feeling, was the beginning of my search for you. It was way back years and years ago, and you were all I thought of.


Where will I possibly find you? How do you really look like? What is your true character? When will we meet?

Hahai, you’re still an illusion. Your image is still vague as of this time. But I won’t stop waiting for the perfect moment that I will know you.

Fate will find its way to let us see each other, and I know that you will come. I’m not losing hope to meet you, my man.

PS. Sana bago mag-2010, makita at makilala na kita…

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS
Read Comments

2 chikaDORAs:

Unknown said...

hahaha french do! mangita daun ta... hahaha

optimistic dora said...

@ mary narvasa

korek! foreigner nlang to a marg ahh... hayag pang future, hehe...