Bonjour chérie


...You're now inside the world of the optimistic


...So explore, feel free to read and interact

...Thanks. Have a great day!


This has no more sense


When I was in elementary and high school, I used to believe that the words “I love you” is sacred, that it should only be given or spoken to the one that means special to you. But no! Now I’ve found that it’s not "holy" and precious anymore, because anytime, anywhere, you can tell anyone “I love you” even without meaning, even without giving it life and emotion.

“I love you” this time is no more believable. Saying this line has no more impact and value. And it's sad to hear that aside from "Sorry", "I love you" is another most taken for granted statement by many.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS
Read Comments

2 chikaDORAs:

Dhianz said...

i totally agree w/ u... now itz kinda like d' same as d' word hello... or how r u? and saying' fine even u don't mean it.... but i guess mararamdaman moh naman ang sincere na i love you... yung galing tlgah sa puso... ingatz.. Godbless! -di

optimistic dora said...

@ Dhianz

korek, parang walah na ngayon ang pgsasabi ng "i love you"...

yeah, we can still feel da sincere and true words, but seldom nlang... God bless din...