Bonjour chérie


...You're now inside the world of the optimistic


...So explore, feel free to read and interact

...Thanks. Have a great day!


i'm dying to watch tv.

At this lonely moments, I don't want to do anything than to go back to my old habit–watching tv!




It has been one week that I was not able to watch my favorite shows in different channels. I miss this every time I stay home, wherein I have no other routine than watching tv, eating, sweeping a little, etc...


But here in Dumaguete, I seldom do this. When can I watch tv again?
I miss the times that I am the last person staying (until dawn), with nothing else to do than fronting the tv for a long number of hours?


I wish somebody will offer his/her tv to me, or just let me watch in their house even one hour a day.


Will you? Or, do you have tv in your homes? I'm very much willing to visit and talk with you everyday, in your residence. We'll surely become good friends!

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS
Read Comments

6 chikaDORAs:

Super Kaloy said...

.,.aw, may ganitong eksena?
Naa mi extra TV Doh...apan guba lang okay ra nimu? You just said you spent a lot of hours WATCHING TV...hala magtitigan kayo ng TV, 'yon lang naman ang namimiss mo diba? Hehehe..jowk.,
duh, uli nalang sa inyo Doh.,walay magpalantaw ug TV nimu diri kay basig magbuot-buot unya ka ug balhin-balhin ug channel, kanang murag nakatag-iya bah..,good luck!
Miss you all.,.

Paul Denver Sy said...

hali balay doh kay lantaw tv aih... whahahahaha.................

escape said...

truth is i spend more time infront of my computer than on tv. not much to watch in my case.

optimistic dora said...

@ DJ Rem:

btaw jeh noh, feel pd nakoh wah jui layhan mupa lantaw'g tv nakoh dri's n ung lugar, mga selfish! tv ra gne... & besides, di bya q mg buot2, mu respect bya qz owner, ahehe...

optimistic dora said...

@ Paul Denver Sy

ahh, di raq mu adto's n u yotch! hehehe...

optimistic dora said...

@ the donG

ahh, opposite d'i tah... mas layhan mn qg tv kysa computers! hehehe...