Bonjour chérie


...You're now inside the world of the optimistic


...So explore, feel free to read and interact

...Thanks. Have a great day!


My Tita Korina in Dumaguete


Who would have thought that I'll gonna meet my long lost Tita who has created a big name in the media industry in one ocassion held at the Convention Center last week? Wow, I just can't believe it.

I know I am only an ordinary fan of Korina, but having a pose with her is already more than seeing a famous hunk in showbiz.

I'm not bragging that I have a picture with her, but I'm just proud!
hahaha, lol...

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS
Read Comments

4 chikaDORAs:

The Aussie Aswang! said...

Hi Dora,
Firstly a big thank you for checking out my Manila Downunder website.
I just got back from your beautiful country (4th time and wish I could stay there).
Its so awesome you got to meet Korina. I have long wanted to meet Kristine Hermosa (forever maganda), Dolphey and Williefrom Wowowee.
I missed, by around 2 weeks, meeting President GMA. The Philippine chapter of our society is attending a ceremony she is doing.
Anyway keep up the great work with the website, I shall regularly check in.

Best wishes
Brad
http://manila-downunder.blogspot.com
http://philippine-railways.blogspot.com

Janjie said...

Awow... FC... ahaha... Good to know that you've finally met your Tita... You look somewhat alike ra pod bya... hehe...

Keep smiling Dora... You brighten up other people's day by your genuine smile and laughs...

Take care...♥

optimistic dora said...

to janjie:

thanks jan! ma touch sad tah aron uy... hehehe...

take care sad! God bless...

optimistic dora said...

to janjie:

thanks jan! ma touch sad tah aron uy... hehehe...

take care sad! God bless...